With about 7,100 employees in more than 50 countries, BASF’s Construction Chemicals division is the leading supplier of chemical systems and formulations for customers from the construction industry.
The Admixture Systems business especially caters to customers from the:
- manufactured concrete products, and
- underground construction, as well as from the
- cement producing industries.
The Construction Systems business offers a wide range of products and solutions, such as:
- concrete repair and protection materials,
- crack repair and injection resins,
- expansion joints,
- grouting and anchoring systems,
- joint sealants,
- tiling products,
- exterior insulation and finish systems (EIFS) and
- waterproofing membranes
Video: Energy efficient cooling of buildings
In areas like Dubai, cooling accounts for most of a building's energy needs. This video explains how Exterior Insulating and Finishing Systems (EIFS) help to reduce the amount of energy used for cooling a building and thus make it much more energy efficient.
Energy efficient cooling of buildings (wmv, 6:08 min, 18 MB)